The Perranzabuloe Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) Residents’ Survey has been printed and is available to those who live and work in the parish. It has been posted to all households in the parish.
- An on-line version of the Perranzabuloe NDP Residents Survey is available here >>
- A PDF copy of the survey is here >>
Within the parish you can see posters and get more paper copies of the surveys from:
- The Post Office in Perranporth, which is at 46 St Pirans Rd, TR6 0LG.
- The Londis Store in Goonhavern, which is on Bridge Road, TR4 9PY.
- Chiverton Arms, at Chiverton Cross, Blackwater, TR4 8HS.
- Callestick Farm in the centre of Callestick, TR4 9LL
Posters have gone up around the parish, including all of the parish notice boards to further promote the survey.
The June 2019 copy of the “Around Piran” magazine that goes to most households in the parish, many cafe’s and other shops has on it’s cover (see below) a nudge to complete the survey:
The survey being out was promoted on the NDP Facebook page and also the 2 main Facebook groups for the parish:
The photo below is of one such poster outside the large Co-op in Perranporth (2019-06-18)