- Attendance and apologies
A virtual meeting of Focus Group heads was held on Zoom.
- Kevin Havill,
- Lucy Richards,
- Phil Moore,
- Philip Henwood,
- Roger Kayes,
- Rory Jenkins,
- Stuart Todd,
- Sue Dutson.
- William Rogers
- Approval of notes raised at the previous Zoom Meeting held on 19th May 2021
- Matters arising from the Zoom Meeting held on 19th May 2021
- Simon Jefferies has completed his section on Coastal management and forwarded these to Kevin for onward transmission to
- AECOM are collating the comments on the Design Guide and the Master Plan. These have been forwarded to Phil for transmittal to
- Roger’s write up is complete and has been forwarded to Stuart
- Settlement boundaries still need to be agreed between Roger & Phil.
- William has sent a write up on Tamblyn Way to
- Reports, Timing and Action Plans from Focus Groups
- Roger has circulated his Evidence for his housing policies and submitted this paper to Stuart.
- All items completed and have been forwarded Stuart .
Environment & Heritage
- LLCA complete except for some additional photographs, similarly the main E & H report is being completed between Lucy & Stuart.
- Stuart Todd Associates
- All items covered in the meeting notes above.
- Public engagement and meetings
- To be carried to next meeting
- Report back from meetings and contacts with external parties, including Parish Council
- All other items covered in the meeting above.
- It was agreed to contact Cornwall Council for their views on the positioning of settlement boundaries.
- Any Other Business
- It was agreed to disband the focus groups. Contact with Stuart via the shared drive will be restricted to Rory and William
- Dates of future meetings
- Rory to instigate a Doodle poll for the week that includes 19th July