We are about to start the Pre-submission (Regulation 14) stage of our Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP).
- Regulation 14 will run for 6 weeks from Friday the 22nd of April until Friday the 17th of June.
- All of the documents for this stage are on our, documents page.
- As a part of Regulation 14, we will be having public exhibitions:
- We’ve sent an email out to the 155 on our email list and put posts on the main Facebook groups in the parish and our own Facebook group:
How we got here and what Next?
- At the start of 2022, we sent a letter to all households in our parish and also contact the Parish Council and Cornwall Council to comment on our DRAFT NDP. Our impression from direct comments from our Parish Council, Cornwall Council and the consultants we are using is that it has been well drafted such that only limited improvements were needed for the version that is the Pre-submission (Regulation 14) version.
- We have started receiving public comments on the DRAFT NDP, which we are keeping to consider post the 17th of June (when the Regulation 14 period ends). The NDP preparation process requires the Steering Group to maintain and submit to the Examiner a compilation of comments submitted during consultation and the decisions the Steering Group take in response. Some of the comments are likely to result in further changes to our NDP. This compilation of comments and decisions will be published on our website and the Cornwall Council website.
- Post that the plan will go through “Regulation 15/16” (submission) consultation run by Cornwall Council, followed by an external Examination and public referendum on whether or not the plan should be adopted by Cornwall Council for use in the planning system.
- We anticipate the referendum being in the Autumn of 2022.
(2022-10 update, we now anticipate the referendum being late 2022 or early 2023.)