On the 11th of April a letter was sent out to 3009 residential addresses in the parish, with a 3-5 day delivery window. Easter weekend got in the way and it got to most on Tuesday the 19th, where our Regulation 14 consultation period starts on Friday the 22nd and ends 8 weeks later on Friday the 17th of June.
- Put notices on all of the parish notice boards and many shops in the parish. This was done over the weekend of the 10th & 11th of April.
- On the 19th of April we emailed the 155 email addresses on our email list (this is mostly from the form on the Contact page on our Website).
As of 11:30 am on the 23rd of April, 150 of the emails were delivered, 94 people have opened the email and 12 have clicked links in the email.
- On the 19th of April we put notices on the 2 main Facebook groups in our Parish and our own Facebook page.
- On the Facebook “Please listen Perranzabuloe Parish Council” group we have (as of 22:30 on the 24rd of April) had 901 “post reaches” from one post about this and 383 from another.
- Our Facebook Page has had 180+ people see just one of the posts about the events.
- We don’t have access to the reach stats for the Perranzabuloe Community Group, but the post has resulted in comments and Facebook likes, so it is being seen.
- As the events progressed we put ongoing posts to the Facebook groups, which got comments and further views to further spread the word and hopefully get more people to attend the remaining exhibitions.
And the busiest slot, in terms of visitors was Tuesday morning: