- The Perranzabuloe Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) Residents’ Survey has been printed and is available to those who live and work in the parish:
- An on-line version of the Perranzabuloe NDP Residents Survey is available here >>
- A PDF copy of the survey is here >>
- A summary of what it’s all about is in our information leaflet.
- You might want to use our stay informed and get involved forms.
What is a Neighbourhood Development Plan?
According to the gov.uk Website, a Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) “gives communities direct power to develop a shared vision for their neighbourhood and shape the development and growth of their local area. They are able to choose where they want new homes, shops and offices to be built, have their say on what those new buildings should look like and what infrastructure should be provided, and grant planning permission for the new buildings they want to see go ahead.”
It’s a consultative process to find out what our community wants and express this in a way to help our parish evolve as the community wants it to. Yes we have to fit in with national and local legislation but a NDP can and will impact the future of our area.
We believe that everybody should have their say and a chance to help this process – your voice, your choice.
We have a 14 member Steering Group and working groups for:
- Environment & Heritage
- Business, Employment, Transport and Infrastructure (BETI)