- The business survey is on-line and being filled out. Are you a business? Know a business owner or manager? If so, go to http://www.perranplan.co.uk/business-survey/
- The 888 public survey results are in and summary findings will be presented at the upcoming public meetings:
- 7:30pm, Tuesday 15th October at the Goonhavern Village Hall
- 7:30pm, Wednesday 16th October at the Perranporth Memorial Hall.
What is a Neighbourhood Development Plan?
According to the gov.uk Website, a Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) “gives communities direct power to develop a shared vision for their neighbourhood and shape the development and growth of their local area. They are able to choose where they want new homes, shops and offices to be built, have their say on what those new buildings should look like and what infrastructure should be provided, and grant planning permission for the new buildings they want to see go ahead.”
It’s a consultative process to find out what our community wants and express this in a way to help our parish evolve as the community wants it to. Yes we have to fit in with national and local legislation but a NDP can and will impact the future of our area.
We believe that everybody should have their say and a chance to help this process – your voice, your choice.
We have a 14 member Steering Group and working groups for:
- Environment & Heritage
- Business, Employment, Transport and Infrastructure (BETI)