The Environment & Heritage group is headed up by Chris Ashby-Zwozdiak – email@example.com.
- Environment & Heritage Meetings (Agendas and notes).
The Environment and Heritage Focus Group aim to meet once a month, in between scheduled Steering Group meetings.
The group’s aim is to work with the community to identify and understand the importance of the Parish’s natural places, landscape character, and heritage related assets in order to try to protect them from inappropriate development and to enhance them wherever possible.
To achieve this, we will be using a variety of tools to learn more about our natural and semi- natural habitats, our wildlife, and will be conducting a community-led initiative known as a Landscape Character Assessment (LCA) to identify the key characteristics which make up our Parish. We need YOU to help us with this.
Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org. if you would like to help us. Thank you.
- Environment & Heritage – Local Green Spaces, as a PDF. Last updated 2021-07-19.
- Environment & Heritage – Local Landscape Character Assessment, as a PDF. Last updated 2021-07-05
- Environment & Heritage – Important Views and Vistas Study, to be uploaded.
- Environment & Heritage – Heritage reports, to be uploaded.
- Environment & Heritage – Cornwall Wildlife Trust / ERCCIS maps, to be uploaded.
- “Local Landscape Character Assessment (LLCA), Cornwall Neighbourhood Planning” presentation by Kath Statham (Landscape Planning Officer -Cornwall Council)
- LLCA Support Services (V10). A list of costings for LLCA support services from Cornwall Council (valid at the time they were sent to us)