- Environment & Heritage Meetings (Agendas and notes).
The Environment and Heritage Focus Group aim to meet once a month, in between scheduled Steering Group meetings.
The group’s aim is to work with the community to identify and understand the importance of the Parish’s natural places, landscape character, and heritage related assets in order to try to protect them from inappropriate development and to enhance them wherever possible.
To achieve this, we will be using a variety of tools to learn more about our natural and semi- natural habitats, our wildlife, and will be conducting a community-led initiative known as a Landscape Character Assessment (LCA) to identify the key characteristics which make up our Parish. We need YOU to help us with this.
- Local Green Spaces, as a PDF. Last updated 2023-06-19.
- Local Landscape Character Assessment (LLCA), as a PDF. Last updated 2023-05.
- Important Views and Vistas Study as a PDF. Last updated 2021-07-14.
- Heritage Assets PDF. Last updated 2021-07-19.
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust / ERCCIS maps:
- Map Showing Selected Designations and Features of Conservation Interest, 2018, 11 MB PDF.
- Map Showing ERCCIS UK BAP Priority Habitat, 2018, 11 MB PDF.
- Map Showing Hedges plus Landcover Habitat with , 2019, 19.5 MB PDF.
- Map Showing Landcover Habitats, 17 MB PDF.
- Map Showing ERCCIS Phase I Habitats, 18 MB PDF.
- Map Showing Hedges plus Layered Wildlife Resource Map, 2019, 22 MB PDF.
- Map Showing Layered Wildlife Resources, 2018, 8 MB PDF.
- Ramoth Way Appeal Decision Letter 1997.pdf
- “Local Landscape Character Assessment (LLCA), Cornwall Neighbourhood Planning” presentation by Kath Statham (Landscape Planning Officer -Cornwall Council)
- LLCA Support Services (V10). A list of costings for LLCA support services from Cornwall Council (valid at the time they were sent to us)