The following reading list will hopefully be useful for those involved with the Perranzabuloe Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- The 2013 Perranzabuloe Parish Plan. (Created before Neighbourhood Plans existed).
Cornwall Council Guidance
- Preparing a Neighbourhood Plan:
- Starting up
- Developing the plan
- Delivering and monitoring the plan
- Neighbourhood Planning Guide Notes and Templates
- Neighbourhood Planning Communication and engagement strategy
- Cornwall Council Neighbourhood Planning Consultation and Engagement Toolkit.
- List of progress of other NDP’s in Cornwall.
- The Campaign to Protect Rural England Guide to Neighbourhood Planning.
Other Neighbourhood Development Plans (Plans, Websites & Examiners Reports)
- Bude Inspector’s Final Report Jan 2017.
- For a sense of part of the Cornwall Council process look at the material that went to a Committee in 2016 via http://www.cornwall.gov.uk/environment-and-planning/planning/neighbourhood-planning/neighbourhood-planning-in-cornwall/tab-placeholder/a-i/bude-stratton-neighbourhood-development-plan.
- Crantock NP
This NP went out to ‘Statutory Consultation’ in November 2017 (the 6-week period finishing in January 2018). The plan is the ‘Proposal Document’, part way down this page.
- St Ives
- Independent Examiners Report on the St.Ives Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- Law Society Gazette article on ‘Planning: blocking second homes in St Ives‘.
- NDP Websites:
The Hayle NP is currently ‘out to Statutory Consultation’, the plan having been started in 2013. It is included here since it is a relatively well-resourced coastal town and might include ideas that we could follow. Strikingly, the NP does not allocate the land required to fulfil the housing proposed in the Cornwall Local Plan, and the Town Council will instead leave the task to CC through its Site Allocations ‘Development Plan Document’.
- St Agnes